TROY's Discussions (4,990)

Discussions Replied To (1824) Replies Recent Activity

"Susan, you were flooding the stream with posts and images to every part of the site,…"

TROY left this reply Sep 10 to OFFICIAL REQUEST: Begin Your Migration to New TLE

11 Sep 10
Reply by TROY

"Sky, the autofill of your email would be because of your browser, not the site, so t…"

TROY left this reply Sep 9 to OFFICIAL REQUEST: Begin Your Migration to New TLE

11 Sep 10
Reply by TROY

"Mary, this just means the address you would like for your link to your profile to re…"

TROY left this reply Sep 7 to OFFICIAL REQUEST: Begin Your Migration to New TLE

11 Sep 10
Reply by TROY

"@Angela, thanks for such a great response! And no, I never advocated for anything ot…"

TROY left this reply Aug 29 to IS HIV/AIDS A LIE?

65 Aug 30
Reply by Angela

"Anyone else having an oddly emotional mopey few days into this Nexus? I almost start…"

TROY left this reply Aug 27 to ENERGY REPORT: August 2014

62 Aug 27
Reply by Connor

"@Jana, Naomi Wolf is amazing and so intelligent about serious concerns over our coun…"

TROY left this reply Aug 27 to Michael Speaks Live Transcript - August 23, 2014 "How Reincarnation Works, Part II"

78 Sep 2
Reply by Diane HB

"@Kari, I think this quote of yours below helps clarify that your question had two p…"

TROY left this reply Aug 15 to Why are we sad when someone dies

24 Aug 15
Reply by Kari

"@Kari, this community is awesome. One of the many things I love about TLE is that ev…"

TROY left this reply Aug 15 to Why are we sad when someone dies

24 Aug 15
Reply by Kari

"Proximity or intimacy with a person has nothing to do with a person's meaningful pla…"

TROY left this reply Aug 14 to Why are we sad when someone dies

24 Aug 15
Reply by Kari

"Bobby, I edited your post to embed the video/audio. Very beautiful!"

TROY left this reply Aug 8 to Suo Gan

5 Aug 8
Reply by Bobby

RSS

QUICK MENU

TROY'S
UPDATES
RECENT
FORUM

SUPPORT

SERVICES

SPECIALS

CHAT

*LIBRARY*

EVENTS

PLEASE DONATE?

PLEASE CONSIDER A DONATION to help keep services alive and low-fee, and to keep your resident host and channel alive and well! THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is my only source of income, so I have to do a bit of humble groveling and ask for your support. Thank you!

© 2014   Created by TROY.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service